The term “this Website” means brianladlee.com.
The term User means you, the user of the website.
The term Purchaser means any purchaser of tangible or digital goods sold on this Website.
Product/s means any product or products tangible or digital sold on this Website.
The term Owner means the owner of this website.
3. This Website is not for use by minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age). You must not use this Website if you are a minor.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. The content within brianladlee.com is the sole property of the Owner. The Owner is the copyright holder of all content on this website. By using this website, you agree not to make copies of or disseminate any content within this website without written permission from the owner. You further agree not to hack, reverse engineer, add to, or alter this website or any content within it. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
5. Restrictions. You are expressly and emphatically restricted from the following:
publishing any Website material in any media;
selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and the may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
7. Purchases. You agree to notify the Owner of any problems with purchases of product/s you make on this Website prior to taking legal action against the Owner, so the Owner may attempt to resolve the problem. The Owner will make every reasonable attempt to resolve the problem within 72 hours. The Owner will not be held responsible, negligent, or liable in any way for problems with product/s if the cause is due to the Purchaser’s error, misunderstanding of the product/s, or a malfunction in another business’s or company’s product/s or software.
8. No Warranties. This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and the Owner makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the Owner be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and the Owner not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
10. Indemnification. You hereby indemnify the Owner to the fullest from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
11. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
12. Variation of Terms. The Owner is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
13. Assignment. The Owner shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
14. Entire Agreement. These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between The Owner and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
15. Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Illinois for the resolution of any disputes.
Last updated: 1/7/2019