Evolution Realistic Paint Brushes© Gen 5 for ProcreateⓇ
The Evolution Brushes© Realistic Paint Brushes Gen 5 for ProcreateⓇ includes realistic brushes that perform similar to traditional paint brushes, using stylus taps, swipes, and scribbles, as well as unique digital brushes that speed up the tedious nature of drawing and painting. Each brush is named after a brush type, technique, or effect you can achieve with that brush, making the digital painting and learning process dramatically faster. Brushes and brush sets are organized categorically and alphabetically to help you find the right brush, right away. The Brush Pack even contains 15 Procreate Color Swatches and a Brush Manual with Tips, Techniques and Brush Setting Setting Adjustments for left-handed artists and capacitive touch stylus users.
- Watercolor Brushes for Procreate Brush Set: 8 Realistic Watercolor Brushes plus 9 Bonus Liquid Stamp and Effect Brushes.
- Messy Brushes for Procreate Brush Set: 16 Brushes including Greasy Grunge Brushes and Messy Gritty Brushes.
- Classical Oil Brushes for Procreate Brush Set: 18 Brushes including Fine Hair Brushes, Mottled Hair Brushes and Soft Brushes.
- Canvas Brushes for Procreate Brush Set: 15 Brushes including Realistic Diluted, Soft and Thick Brushes.
- Life Painting Brushes for Procreate Brush Set: 28 Brushes including Clothing Accessory Stamp Brushes, Hair Brushes, Skin Brushes, Feather Brushes, Fur Brushes, and more.
- Pencil & Ink Brushes for Procreate Brush Set: 24 Brushes including Pencil, Ink, and Lettering Brushes.
- Brush Manual including Tips, Techniques, and Brush Setting Adjustments for Left Handed Artists and Capacitive Touch Stylus Artists.
- 15 Procreate Swatches including Landscape Swatches, And Skintone Swatches.
Note: These brushes are compatible with both an Analog Stylus (Capacitive Touch or finger) and Smart Stylus (Pressure and Tilt Sensitive) with slight differences. Some brushes have features enabled that were developed and optimized for a Smart Stylus using iPadOS and Procreate for iPad, however, following the Brush Setting guidance in the included Brush Manual will help reduce the differences in brush appearance between Smart Stylus and Capacitive Touch Stylus appearance. Current versions of iPadOS and ProcreateⓇ for iPad are required. Many of the brushes in this Brush Pack are enabled with brush features released in Procreate 5Ⓡ
Once purchased, you will receive a link to download the zip folder containing the files. After you've downloaded the brushes, swatches, and brush manual, you can import the brushes and swatches into the Procreate App and open the PDF Brush Manual in a PDF Reader like the iPad Books App.